Monday, July 20

A Blog in Time Saves Nine

So I haven't been blogging as often as I had promised. I blame it on the program. I think in their infancy (the program is only two years old) they sort of bit off more than they could chew. Or rather, bit it off, then gave it to the students to chew in a single summer semester. Maybe if I had 6 months I could fit in all of this stuff, but really it's been difficult. I still keep my Walton College blog up to date (as I am forced to more or less) and I would encourage everyone to check that blog out at sammwaltoncollegeofbusiness.blogspot.com . You will see my posts listed on the right hand side of the blog amongst other bloggers. I just got back from Beijing and the Great Wall. I only have three weeks left here, and it seems like the work is really piling up. I will hopefully meet with the CIO of China's most profitable and famous western hospital chain, "The United Family Hospital" in order to start my research project on the use of information systems in Chinese medical care. Again I really encourage everyone to check out my other blog, as it has the best pictures from my trip along with well thought out pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment